a bunch of kids who absolutely have nothing better to do

let it rest

about us
bell
caro
chelsea
cyeo
kenny
marisa
nat
tricia
val

Monday, January 19, 2009

Hahahaaha~ i'm backkk

to those who don't know where I'm going,
I'll be in Melbourne, Trinity College (:

I've already been accepted into the college!
Like i applied on tuesday, then on wednesday they offered me a place.
1 day o_o so fast

But before i can officially enter the college,
i have to pass a stupid audition in order to take music as a subject ):
Wish me luck!

I'll be staying with my sister XD

hmm.. that's about it.

----

For those who are attending the concert on Friday,
do you guys wanna meet first for dinner?
I can't join you people though ):

Anyway! We'll all meet at 6.30 pm at City Hall MRT, control station :D

as in that's after your dinner and all..
It's not a very fancy concert (:
so where anything you want~

No bikinis.

9:44 AM

sjjc, time to break the rules.