a bunch of kids who absolutely have nothing better to do

let it rest

about us
bell
caro
chelsea
cyeo
kenny
marisa
nat
tricia
val

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hey y'all~

well. as you all know, I'M GOING OVERSEAS! :D
I'll be leaving around June for australia yup.
oh and i guess i'll be there for about 6 years or more..

or i might not come back.

BUT! i'll visit (:

I'll miss everyone!!! and i hope you'll miss me too!
Don't forget me as a friend for i will never forget you people ):
I wish everyone good luck and ALL THE BEST for everything to come.

yup

oh anyway. SO FAR, the people who have already bought tickets are

Shao
Tricia
Val
Cyeo
Caro
Weiling
+2 more from outside school.

you CAN STILL BUY TICKETS!
I'm still alive.

or you can buy tickets on the day itself.

WOOT! bang.

-bell

1:22 PM

sjjc, time to break the rules.