Tuesday, January 6, 2009
I AM BACK ! and yes i bought a lot of stuff more than my normal shopping stuff and shao, there is people more crazy than me. Buying more than 4 pairs of shoes at one time in one shop :)I WILL ONE DAY (IN BANGKOK):get 40 pieces of clothes from one shopget more than 20 pairs of shoes from one shop ( different designs)and buy loads and loads of stuffI shall pour out the stuff i got and pack tmrw and for once i sleep at about 9 p.m. in the night and wake up the next day at 9 a.m. plus :P I was really tired from all that shoppingevery night after coming back to the hotel i will bathe , watch a little tv and then flop to the bed.No need for marathons shopping enough :)I covered a shopping mall of more than 1,500 shops and walked the whole shopping mall more than 1 time I covered more than half of the worlds biggest chatuchak market in bangkokI covered many many shopping centresand walked to many shopping mallsin total : I would say i walked like more than 42 km :D
9:16 PM
sjjc, time to break the rules.