a bunch of kids who absolutely have nothing better to do

let it rest

about us
bell
caro
chelsea
cyeo
kenny
marisa
nat
tricia
val

Monday, January 19, 2009

Okay, Kendra is going to use purple for her posts cause it's getting abit confusing in here. haha.
Thanks Shao Jean and Chia... :)

Anyway, got tagged by Nat XD

- Do you like your first name?
Yep. Cause it's unique ;P

- Have you kissed anyone in the last 48 hours?
nope

-What were you doing at 8am this morning?
I think I was deciding whether to get up or not. haha.

-What were you doing an hour ago?
Just came home from piano lesson

-What are you currently doing?
doing this ..thing. listening to Class95

-Who was the last person to send you a message?
my churchmate

-Have to told anybody that you love them today?
nope

-Do you miss anyone right now?
uh, not really.

-Any plans for tomorrow?
No. :S I am getting sick of holidays.

-What was the reason behind the last time you cried?
I don't know. think i was pms-ing :/

- Is there anyone you want there anyone you need to be with now?
not really.. ... ....

-Have you kissed anyone whose name starts with C?
yyyeeaaap.

-Name someone who made you smile today, and how?
Wow. Uh, Song Lee (my church mate). He commented on my blog. :)

-Which of your friends stay closest to you?
wow. uh... from school? that is tough. haha. Cassie Ang/Grace. they live around Novena area. that is relatively near :D

-Do you prefer to call or text?
Depends.

-Was yesterday better than today?
Mm. in certain ways...

-Can you live a day without TV and your phone?
Honestly, I don't think so :X

-Are you mad about anything now?
Nope.

-Do you ever think that relationships are really worth it?
Of course. We can't survive without relationships in any way.

-Last person you visited in a hospital?
my grandma i think. but hey chia, i'm more blessed. she's still alive.

- When were your last and second last hugs?
Wow. I can't remember.
ohh.. O'levels results day. there were lots of hugs around!

-What does the last text msg in your inbox says?
"what are you doing now?"

-How do you feel about your life now?
... ... i'm sick of holidays ... ...

-Do you hate anyone?
nope.

- Last person you called?
uh. my church friend.

- Who usually sends you the most texts a month?
uh. my churchmate. haha.

- Is your room messy now?
I can proudly say, "no!" XD.

- Who will be mad if your room is messy?
Kendra. She'll go mad.

- Your shortest relationship?
Relationship as in...? I have many accquaintences... ...

- Who do you look like? Father or Mother?
more like my dad.

10:09 PM

sjjc, time to break the rules.