a bunch of kids who absolutely have nothing better to do

let it rest

about us
bell
caro
chelsea
cyeo
kenny
marisa
nat
tricia
val

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Okay. it's only been a few days since i've visited and WHOA the number of posts!



haha.



Okay, so Marisa is going to SAJC, Nat most probably ACJC, Chia NP, Isabel Australia (!!! where?) and ... I missed out Caro and Shao Jean... where are both of you going?



I don't know if all of you are interested to know where I'm going but nevermind, i'll just post it here and will save you all the trouble of asking haha. I've applied to go to AJC. Anderson Junior College. It's around Ang Mo Kio area, which is near where i live (bishan). Yep. It's probably somewhere pretty foreign to all of you... ... ? heh.



I really do hope that I get in... It'd be nice to wake up later for school after 10 years of waking up at 5 am to prepare + journey to school. haha.



Next, NAT! Your nails are incredible.

I am one who is not into mani/pedi-cure and i am always amazed how people's nails can become so beautiful with just some polish and little things on it. haha.

but they look really really beautiful. Better be careful with them when you reach for those chinese new year goodies during CNY! don't wanna spoil them ;P haha

Alright. I guess that's all the randomness I have for today :)
heh. haha.
Keep posting! I may not post, but i'll be reading :)

--Kendra XD

11:05 PM

sjjc, time to break the rules.