
Health - Very Very Important Tips
Answer the phone by LEFT ear.
Do not drink coffee TWICE a day.
Do not take pills with COOL water.
Do not have HUGE meals after 5pm.
Reduce the amount of OILY food you consume.
Drink more WATER in the
morning, less at night.
Keep your distance from hand phone CHARGERS.
Do
not use headphones/earphone for LONG period of time.
Best sleeping time is
from 10pm at night to 6am in the morning.
Do not lie down immediately after
taking medicine before sleeping.
When battery is down to the LAST grid/bar, do not answer the phone
as the
radiation is 1000 times.
Hmm. Who knew?
Anyway, nat, I'm not going to do the quiz you tagged me to do, because I have done a couple and they all revolve around the same questions- it gets tiresome after awhile. When I see one that's worthy of my time and effort, then I'd do it.Isabel: Break a leg:D btw, is the 'no bikinis' a slight dig at nat? :P
Kendra: I know! There has been an influx of posts these few days and I love it! I'm 95% going to acjc. mm. Caro's going to acjc too (right?)
Marisa: Lunch? Sure, but can it be next week after the first 2 or 3 days of CNY? Cos I'll be quite busy this week.
Caro: Okie. Man, you sure wake up pretty early don't you?
Moving on, I MADE NEW SPECS. It is quite different from my current one, so don't faint or freak out when you see it. Don't ask me what colour it is because I don't quite know how to describe it. You'll see it when you see it.
Ohhh! Can we invite more people to post? (we can invite up to 100, lol) I'm going to throw out some names here, you guys can suggest too (please do). Erm, val foo, meera, labecka lok, sally(JUST joking!).. Suggest more!
lurbbzzzsxxx
shao