a bunch of kids who absolutely have nothing better to do

let it rest

about us
bell
caro
chelsea
cyeo
kenny
marisa
nat
tricia
val

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dum dum dum dum.

 1 more days till I throw a hissy fit every morning because of the fact that I have to wake up at unearthly hours. (I'm joking, if you still have yet to get my sense of humour after reading my posts)

I have plenty of pet peeves. Plenty enough to fill a landfill. I shall make a list of them one day if I ever get really really bored.

Let's see, what did I do today? I went swimming with my dad.. Swam 5 rounds (to and fro) so it's 10 rounds. In an olympics-sized swimming pool. Nope, not the shorter way (from left to right), but the long way (up down). And nat, guess what, THERE WAS NO SUN. AGAIN. So I didn't get any tanner. Again. So sad.

I caught a bit of the Australian Open finals between Safina and Serena and I cringed at how badly Safina played. So many errors made, double faulting, hitting an out ball, etc. you name it, she has done them. Obviously she got trashed by Serena 6-0 6-3. Ouch. 

10:43 PM

sjjc, time to break the rules.