a bunch of kids who absolutely have nothing better to do

let it rest

about us
bell
caro
chelsea
cyeo
kenny
marisa
nat
tricia
val

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Because everyone's been blogging about orientation and jc life.
I shall blog about life without orientation and jc (:

The best word to describe my life now is -
boring.

I spent nearly 24 hours a day doing nothing special or meaningful.
My butt's turning into watermelons from having to sit around the house all day long.
Besides Saturday and Sunday at church, i haven't really been socializing.
And this my friend, is completely BAD for health and for the human brain.

I bumped into Tricia last thursday while i was out.
She was with her big og from acjc (:
some movie outing thing.

I seriously miss having school ,
though as you all know i don't do much in school anyways.
I miss the class.
I miss the retarded things friends do as a group.

like hiding in the toilet to kill time during chinese/english/E maths lessons.
and freezing Meera's face with the visualizer trying to scare Edna Mode.
counting the amount of time lao shi says "gan jing"
trying to force Heidi to sing in front of the class.
etc etc.

Ah wells.
I doubt orientation in Trinity will be as fun as the orientations in Singapore.
In fact, i heard it's quite boring ):

3:10 PM

sjjc, time to break the rules.