a bunch of kids who absolutely have nothing better to do

let it rest

about us
bell
caro
chelsea
cyeo
kenny
marisa
nat
tricia
val

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

HELLLOOOO ! I LOVE YOU ! HAHAHAS !
for your info: Nat has new cool PINK shoes (the bell,tricia,huan ting,mei bin, wei leng,nava saw and went like "OMG ! NAT THAT IS SO PINK!")
And nat has new PINK BAG TOO ! AWESOME ISNT IT ?? HAHAHAS

I WANT TO START A "I LOVE PINK. SPREAD THE LOVE" CCA ! (for real, and like you get to spread the love like FREE HUGS and do CIP and others...)
I know, it is a total crazy idea, but who knows ? ( it might be fun!)
I am taking CHINA STUDIES in english.. ( and i am someone who is not interested in chinese at all, ask me why i am taking and i would say that i just had this feeling of taking something new)

AND SHOULD I JOIN INDIAN DANCE OR MODERN DANCE ?

I Need advice/peoples views !! SO post here okays?

I LOVE YOU GUYS ! and i would say that people should take like H2 BIOLOGY cause it is the most interesting subject :) then comes china studies and then chem.. last and the least, MATH (eww..)

NAT !

6:15 PM

sjjc, time to break the rules.