a bunch of kids who absolutely have nothing better to do

let it rest

about us
bell
caro
chelsea
cyeo
kenny
marisa
nat
tricia
val

Monday, February 9, 2009

HELLO ALL MY AWESOME 4M(2008) FRIENDS !
people in jjc thinks that the (i love 4m) shirt is really nice, and of course it is nice :D

Guess what ? I reached home so late toda when it is supposted to be a normal day of lectures in school and some more I LEFT EARLY FOR INDIAN DANCE ! I waited like 20 minutes for ONE 174 bus that takes forever to come, and the first one it was so so packed with people that the bus did not even stop..
THE SECOND ONE ( took about 20 to 30 minutes to come) and guess what ? IT WAS SO SO SO PACKED JUST LIKE THE LAST ONE
and the worse thing that i needed to pee and needed to reach home early so that i can attend the funeral service..
However, i freakin reached home at like 7.45 plus ! OMG RIGHT ! ARGH !
AND I TOOK CAB ! (with the freakin peak hour charges ! ... sigh JC life :P)

How are all you guys doing? Having a great week ?

VALENTINES DAY IS COMING AND I AM GIVING YOU ! ALL YOU PEOPLE SOMETHING !

there is the inter-jc give a flower thing ( which is pretty cool cause you can like send a flower to someone in a different jc which is so convienent)

NAT LOVES FLOWERS ! :) *winks winks*

SO EVERYONE GOING TO MG FOR THE CHARITY EVENT ? ( i think it will be pretty cool)
I totally agree with you caro, i dont mind sponsoring you actually :) hahahas

Shao and sandra: to your auditions tmrw, for choir ALL THE BEST, DO YOUR BEST AND leave the rest to god. Pray before you go in ! And DONT let anxiety sink into you ! Break a leg :)

LOTS OF LOVE AND HUGS AND KISSES AND LOVES :)
NATALIE :)
I LOVE PINK !

10:02 PM

sjjc, time to break the rules.