a bunch of kids who absolutely have nothing better to do

let it rest

about us
bell
caro
chelsea
cyeo
kenny
marisa
nat
tricia
val

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

HELLO ALL MY AWESOME (EX-MG ) FRIENDS !

I REALLY MISS YOU ALL !
SHAO,CHELSEA,VAL,MARISA,CARO,TRICIA,ISABEL,KENDRA,MG !

YES AND ALL THE FOOD ! like the red bowl noodles and nasi lemak !

ANYWAYS, mass lectures in jj has just started today and like after one hour of lecture, you are like tired already. thank god for the breaks...
and as each day passes.. it seems like your hopes are dropping........

I have no idea what cca to join:
I joined:
TOUCH RUGBY
TAEKONDO(if there is a spelling error, oops)
dance
and wanted to do soccer
and maybe going to do indian dance

WE WILL ALL HAVE FUN AT WHERE WE ARE RIGHT NOW!
at the mean time,val you are lucky, enjoy your hols !

LOVE ALL YOU GUYS !
NAT LOVES YOU !
p.s.: VAL why isnt your mum paying for the stuff, i mean how are you going to get the cash to pay for those stuff ?

10:14 PM

sjjc, time to break the rules.