a bunch of kids who absolutely have nothing better to do

let it rest

about us
bell
caro
chelsea
cyeo
kenny
marisa
nat
tricia
val

Saturday, February 28, 2009

HELLO! oh gosh can everyone like update ? (I am refering to myself too)where is shao/val/marisa/chelsea.. and 4M-ers?
Lol... I really dont want this blog to be dead one day :( I like this blog( even though i can't update like always cause i have like dance practices 3 times a week till late and lessons end late... and so on and so forth.. Like as i said on monday and tuesday when lessons end at 5.30 O.O)
anyways, SYF is coming and i pray we will not have practices more than 4 times a week cause they are already going to increase it to 4 times to clean up the whole entire dance :P
Anyways, I am so glad i get to see tricia/bell/mark/johnny today.. (if you guys are reading this) I have not seen ou guys for such a long time :) So glad we at least got to meet up today at vivo :D had loads of fun and IT IS NOT FUNNY THAT I AM IN INDIAN DANCE XD
Most prob, after syf you guys can see the JJ indian dance on youtube ( and i hope you will not be able to recognise me cause my makeup will be like really thick :D )
I WANT A CLASS OUTING CARO ! i WANT TO EAT SUSHI/dim sum/ anything (that is healthy) DURING THE MARCH HOLS !
EVERYONE LETS MEET ! if not like we will never find the time to meet again with all of us from 4M :) Set a date okay ? (and i am supposted to set a date for my present class outing to sentosa :D)
I love all you guys and i MISS MG !
<333333333>

10:15 PM

sjjc, time to break the rules.