a bunch of kids who absolutely have nothing better to do

let it rest

about us
bell
caro
chelsea
cyeo
kenny
marisa
nat
tricia
val

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hello peeps!

I've heard about those fun orientations of ACJC and SAJC so I'm here to tell you how the AJC orientation is like. haha.

Well, I'm sure that if you have friends in AJC, they'll say that it's pretty boring... Well, it's not really activity based and the activities are really simple and not fun comparing to our adventure camps that we went through in MGS. Think even the Longest Day games were alittle better :/. So, if you think that MG games were boring, you can kinda imagine how the games are in AJC :/

But anyway, we've only started our orientation yesterday as we had one entire week of Matriculation last week. We went for Introductory Lectures and had CCA Carnival and had some talks... ... ... ...

Yesterday, we had a mini "treasure hunt" in the small AJC campus... Which wasn't very exciting. Today, we had team building games.

Hopefully, we'll have more brainless fun games the next 3 days :)

Alright, have fun in all your JCs!
I am so sorry I didn't join you all for lunch the other time... ... If you all are meeting up again, do give me a call and I'll try to join okay!

Cyou peeps. :)

- Kendra

5:33 PM

sjjc, time to break the rules.