Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Hey all~ School has been hectic, and I wish Nat would start believing that her timetable is considered EXTREMELY slack, because you can't believe what mine looks like. Okay. Imagine the same timetable, only i end at 5pm every day, and 2pm on Wednesdays. Yes. And only 2 30-minute breaks per day, minus Fridays.
And this sounds unbelievable, but I signed up for the Student Council O.o I highly doubt I'll get in, but umm... I'm just going to try it out for sheer fun XD If I'm lucky, I'll get into the House Council. If I'm don't, then so be it! Haha! Oh well.
I decided not to join the DOTA Club by the way... (sorry Bell! But I still play DOTA!) Because I think... being able to play DOTA well won't really impress my interviewers when I decide to apply for a faculty in University O.o
Interviewer: So... What did you do in your cca?
Weileng: Umm. I played 3 hours of DOTA.
Funny. So I'm joining Interact Club, because yeah... I get CCA points instead of CIP hours... HAHA!
-weileng-
9:26 PM
sjjc, time to break the rules.