a bunch of kids who absolutely have nothing better to do

let it rest

about us
bell
caro
chelsea
cyeo
kenny
marisa
nat
tricia
val

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hi.. I am bloody tired. I want to attempt to complete my chem/maths tutorial and my music hw as well as ASM by the end of Sunday because I know that from monday onwards, homework will start to pour in. 

The lecturers go at an amazingly fast pace, especially for maths. I wonder how I can cope without tuition. Before I even have time to absorb what they say, they're already pages ahead of me. And if I just happen to stone for a minute (something I'm very susceptible to), I'd be completely lost. Yeah, and nobody in this cohort takes the same combination as me, not to mention that I'm in an extremely rojak class where everyone else who's taking weird combis are all dumped in there. There're only 18 people in my class. Meh.




5:17 PM

sjjc, time to break the rules.